IJ Start Canon TS7520
The most important piece of office equipment in any Home Office is your computer, but without a large, easy-to-use Home Office printer for copying, scanning, printing, and faxing, your productivity can go out the window.
I had printers that worked great, but I went through ink so fast that I was recharging every day. Also I had wireless printers that never seem to want to connect to the network, so I was going to go to the printer to print instead of extracting my paper when I needed it. Don’t make me start with a puzzling paper jam where the design of the printer is such that it doesn’t have access to the thinnest areas where the paper is jammed.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 is a small, compact All-In-One printer. If you have limited space on your desk or home Office printer shelf, this is the perfect choice. They are as big as a bread box and very light, so easy to pick up and move if you have to.
Putting the ink cartridge is simple: Each color comes in a separate cartridge and simply insert them as indicated on the touchscreen display. There are five in all, and using a lot of printers that pack all of their ink colors together in one cartridge, I really appreciate it when a company keeps them individually because it reduces waste.
This way you replace only the color of the ink you used, not the entire cartridge. You can monitor the use of the ink through the touch screen and the Canon print app, and the ink cartridge replacement is easy to order online when you need them.
The reason why Canon uses this new ink system in five ways is because it improves the brightness and clarity when you print in color or in black and white. I pulled out a lot of fuzzy, stained or pixelzed images from my printer and am not pleased with it, and I was pleasantly surprised by how clear and fresh Canon printed complete images. I had no photo paper to load, but I was impressed with how it looks on plain paper. It came out of the printer in less than 10 seconds and was good enough to be frame-capable for the wall.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 features:
- Touch screens with four basic features available with tap — Scan, copy, print, and fax. Canon PIXMA TR8520 has all the features including start, stop, color and start right on the touchscreen, while Canon PIXMA TR7520 has additional panel buttons for these features
- Wi-Fi connectivity so you can print anywhere in your home
Colour ink systems with five ways to improve printing when printing photos or color
- Two paper feeding systems allow you to insert plain white paper at the bottom of the tray while holding the photo paper in the back. You can choose which paper tray to pull out
- Submitting documents at the top of both printers downloads 20 sheets per scan or fax
- Quick print as both are print speed, estimate 15.0 ppm for black and 10.0 for color
- Connects via Bluetooth to various Canon applications so you can print from your smartphone or create color maps and images
- USB connection for high speed printing
IJ Start Canon TS7520 Free for Windows
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS7520 Full Driver Software Package
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS7520 MP Setup Driver Download
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS7520 XPS Setup Driver Download
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS7520 Setup Software for Mac
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS7520 Software Package
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Software
IJ Scan Utility Lite Software
Easy PhotoPrint Editor Software
My Image Garden Software
Quick Menu Software